New Leaf

1.04.2017

Welcome to the "100 Acre Wood" that adjoins our property, and our newfound favorite walking trails!  We also like to dream that we will build a cabin back here someday.  
Here is 2017 and as everyone else has said, I can hardly believe it.  Alma is 19 months old, and I can barely fathom how that happened!  This brings me to some resolution talk.  I have been meaning to post photos I take on this blog more often and of the everyday life over here.  If I can document and preserve the moments, maybe they won't seem to be flying by quite so fast.  It is a calming, creative and fulfilling feeling I get from putting photos I take of us up in this space.  Sharing and storing pictures (sort of) makes up for the amount of photos I don't have in actual print.  So, there you go.  If you are reading this, check back here more often, as there just might be a new post...

No comments :

Post a Comment